The Egyptian Banking Institute (EBI) undertakes a wide range of knowledge empowerment events aimed at member banks, academia, researchers and government officials. Events include conferences, seminars, workshops, awareness sessions and public lectures which are aimed to offer member banks with the opportunity of staying up with changes in industry standards and practices.
EBI events offer an extensive range of banking and financial related subjects; exploring in-depth topics, policy making subjects, solutions and contributing to the process of resolving challenges faced by the sector. Besides hosting local experts and professionals, some of these events feature international visiting experts, who share their global expertise on topics of particular relevance to local professionals.
Over the past 20 years, EBI has conducted a number of highly strategic events with a market defining print.
- Annual Conference
- EBI conducts its international conference on a yearly basis to tackle one of the recent trending topics in the banking and financial industry.
- 1st Annual Conference:The Role of Human Resources in Banking Sector Reform – 2007
- 2nd Annual Conference:Inflation Dynamics and Monetary Policy – 2008
- 3rd Annual Conference:The Future of the Banking Sector Post the Financial Crisis: Challenges & Opportunities – 2009
- 4th Annual Conference:SMEs Financing an Integrated Vision for the Next Era – 2010
- 5th Annual Conference: The Banking Sector and Global Financial Stability: Challenges & Prospects 2012
- 6th Annual Conference:Towards Banking Sustainability: Principles & Roadmap – 2014
- 7th Annual Conference:Financial Innovation in the Banking Sector – 2015
- 8th Annual Conference:Risk Management: New Trends in the Banking Sector – 2016
- 9th Annual Conference: Promoting Financial Inclusion in the banking sector
- 1- Hayder Bagdadi_Role of Central Banks_updated presentation
- 2- Robin Newnham_De-Risking_Egypt presentation
- 3- Perwez_Financial Inclusion General Overview, Central Banks’ Role and De-Risking Practices 8 May Cairo
- 4- Rana Badawi_Financial inclusion 8 May 2017 – Final
- 1- Dvid Gyori PRESENTATION EBI Conference
- 2-Tarek Fayed_Financial inclusion
- 3- Magdy_HassanMastercard Financial Inclusion – EBI – May 6 V4 (004)