In our pursuit of excellence, The Egyptian Banking Institute (EBI) continuously looks for dynamic and innovative individuals to join our team. At EBI, we are committed to creating a leadership culture that is as diverse and vibrant as the markets we serve. We are looking for outstanding global talent and future leaders, who are welcome and vital for us as we grow and evolve. So join us, and make a real contribution to shaping our future, and enhance our human resources with creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals.
Thank you for your interest to join the Egyptian Banking Institute pool of instructors. Please be informed that this role is freelance based and it is not a full-time job. You are encouraged to apply, if you have passion for training. This opportunity is available to professionals, who demonstrate at least 8 years of professional experience and/or exposure. To apply online please fill the following form. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further application steps.
- Promote EBI products and services mainly in Africa and Arab Region to achieve revenue goals.
- Analyze the current and past sales, revenues, expenses in order to provide recommendations for business growth.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Research the market for identifying the competitors of EBI and determine their prices, clients and products.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Assist in developing the creative plans and actions to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities and enquiries.
- Assist in following up the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Enrich EBI African and Arab Region Data Base.
- Execute any additional work which assigned to him
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics and Political Science preferably; AUC, GUC, Cairo, or Ain Shams University.
- MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales and business development.
Skill & Knowledge:
- Excellent use of MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication & Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent in Arabic & English (Writing- Speaking).
- Familiarity with market research/ analysis tools and methodologies.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to travel in order to meet clients, explore new markets and attend conventions.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
If you would like to join EBI, please send your resume to our recruitment email mentioning the job title: firstname.lastname@example.org