The Egyptian Banking Institute (EBI) appreciates your time in providing us with your feedback regarding our website. You can send us your comments or report any problems you experienced while finding information on our website at email@example.com
Should you have any additional comments, suggestions or complaints regarding any of our training programs, please click here to fill in our Training Feedback Form. Upon completion, kindly submit it to your banks’ training department who shall forward it to the Egyptian Banking Institute via fax or e-mail. The assigned department at EBI will review your feedback carefully, and if a response is requested, please allow up to 10 working days.
ACCET Complain Procedure
EBI is recognized by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET) as meeting and maintaining certain standards of quality. It is the mutual goal of ACCET and the institution to ensure that educational training programs of quality are provided. When problems arise, students should make every attempt to find a fair and reasonable solution through the institution’s internal complaint procedure, which is required of ACCET accredited institutions and frequently requires the submission of a written complaint.
Refer to the institution’s written complaint procedure which is published in the institution’s catalog or otherwise available from the institution, upon request. Note that ACCET will process complaints which involve ACCET standards and policies and, therefore, are within the scope of the accrediting agency. Complainants sent to ACCET will receive an acknowledgement of receipt within 15 days. You can always direct any questions regarding your document to the Training Coordinator
In the event that a student has exercised the institution’s formal student complaint procedure, and the problem(s) have not been resolved, the student has the right and is encouraged to take the following steps:
1.Complaints should be submitted in writing and mailed, or emailed to the ACCET office. Complaints received by phone will be documented, but the complainant will be requested to submit the complaint in writing.
2.The letter of complaint must contain the following:
- Name and location of the ACCET institution;
- A detailed description of the alleged problem(s);
- The approximate date(s) that the problem(s) occurred;
- The names and titles/positions of all individual(s) involved in the problem(s), including faculty, staff, and/or other students;
- What was previously done to resolve the complaint, along with evidence demonstrating that the institution’s complaint procedure was followed prior to contacting ACCET;
- The name, email address, telephone number, and mailing address of the complainant. If the complainant specifically requests that anonymity be maintained, ACCET will not reveal his or her name to the institution involved; and
- The status of the complainant with the institution (e.g. current student, former student, etc.).
3.In addition to the letter of complaint, copies of any relevant supporting documentation should be forwarded to ACCET (e.g. student’s enrollment agreement, syllabus or course outline, correspondence between the student and the institution).
4.Send your complaint to ACCET:
CHAIR, COMPLAINT REVIEW COMMITTEE
1722 N Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Telephone: (202) 955-1113
Fax: (202) 955-1118 or (202) 955-5306