In our pursuit of excellence, The Egyptian Banking Institute (EBI) continuously looks for dynamic and innovative individuals to join our team. At EBI, we are committed to creating a leadership culture that is as diverse and vibrant as the markets we serve. We are looking for outstanding global talent and future leaders, who are welcome and vital for us as we grow and evolve. So join us, and make a real contribution to shaping our future, and enhance our human resources with creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals.
If you would like to join EBI, please send your resume to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in applying to become an instructor at EBI. EBI instructors should represent a high level of professional trust and respect. The details below provide an overview of the prerequisites and requirements of the application process. Please review the instructions below before submitting. Completed applications are forwarded to the appropriate coordinator for departmental review. Decisions and letters of appointment are mailed to each applicant directly.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field including finance, business, commerce, economics, etc. Master’s level degree is preferred
- At least three to five years of practical working experience with the subject matter of the course
- Resume with current and previous work history
- Three references must be provided to be considered for a training position
- Candidates who have written published articles or books relevant to the subject matter are preferred as are those considered to be experts in their field
- Certain courses require certified instructors (i.e., Microsoft, CFA and ACI). These requirements will be communicated for appropriate openings once new criteria have been introduced by the regulatory authority
- At least two years of experience facilitating or teaching adults
- Exceptions may be made for instructors who have significant industry knowledge or experience but do not have experience training. In these cases, candidates will be required to complete EBI’s Training of Trainers Program prior to class presentation
If you would like to become an instructor at EBI, please click here to fill in the Instructor Application Form and only if you satisfy all the stated above competencies, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org